We are currently working on getting a local youth soccer porgram on the reservation. For the time being, we are looking into other options for youth soccer. The current option is sending our teams to participate in the Coeur d'Alene Youth Soccer Program in Coeur d'Alene, ID through the city recreation department.
City of Coeur d'Alene Youth Soccer Information
- ~ Shin guards and soccer ball are required.
- ~ Coaches will contact you for your child's first practice.
- ~ Practice sites and times are at the coach's discretion.
- ~ Games will begin approximately mid April and run for approx. five weeks.
- ~ All games are played in Coeur d'Alene.
- ~ Offficials are scheduled to the best of the CdA Rec. Dept. ability. In some cases officials cannot be assigned and coaches will have to handle the responsibility.
**Shin guards and soccer balls not provided by the Coeur d'Alene Tribe Youth Programs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
|Division||Game Day||Ball Size|
|Kindergarten (3 v 3) (Co-ed)||Tu or Thu||3|
|1st Grade (3 v 3) (Co-ed)||Saturdays||4|
|2nd Grade Boys (7 v 7)||Tu/Thu/Sat||4|
|2nd Grade Girls (7 v 7)||Tu/W/Thu/Sat||4|
|3rd Grade Boys (7 v 7)||M/W/Sat||4|
|3rd Grade Girls (7 v 7)||Tu/Thu/Sat||4|
|4th/5th Grade Boys (7 v 7)||Tu/Thu/Sat||4|
|4th/5th Grade Girls (7 v 7)||M/W/Sat||4|
|6th Grade (7 v 7) Co-ed||M/Tu/Thu/Sat||5|
|***All games played in Coeur d'Alene***|
How to Register
To register for Coeur d'Alene Youth Soccer, download the Coeur d'Alene Youth Soccer registration form, fill it out and turn it back in to the Coeur d'Alene Tribe Youth Programs office at the Coeur d'Alene Tribal Wellness Center.
How much does it cost?
|K-1st Grade||~ $15.00 (per player)|
|3rd-6th Grade||~ $20.00 (per player)|
Payments can only be made with cash or check at this time. We are currently working on our credit/debit payment system. Please make all check payable to the "Benewah Medical Center".
If you have any futher questions or concerns regarding the youth soccer program in Coeur d'Alene, contact James LaSarte-Whistocken: (208) 686-9355 x 506 or email@example.com.